gymsupps.org was created by fitness industry professionals to serve fellow industry professionals and their clientele. With a commitment to customer service and product quality, gymsupps.org wants to help YOU private label supplements to market your brand with products YOU can trust!
Meet our team:
Coach Jason DeRose
Founder – Product Formulation/Development
Coach Jason DeRose established this private label supplement company back in 2017 as a small business. In January of 2020 he expanded and rebranded his company into gymsupps.org and is now serving hundreds of Fit Pros and Gym Owners across the Continental United States. With over 20 years of experience in the health and wellness industry, Jason has always had a passion for helping others. As the owner of FASTER Fitness & Performance since 2008, he has helped countless people reach their goals. Jason also understands how clean, quality, great tasting dietary supplements can help in his client’s successes and bridge the gaps in their nutrition. When he couldn’t find a brand he truly believed in, Jason decided to take matters into his own hands and create his own. In the process, he decided to assist other Gym Owners and Fit Pros across the country help their clientele as well as build a stable revenue stream for their businesses.
If you have any questions about developing your own brand or are looking for more information on one of our current products, Jason has you covered. He is constantly making sure we are offering the best quality products and communicating with our laboratory to develop new cutting edge formulations.
Founding Partner – Chief Strategy Officer
Sommer has always had a passion for fitness, and fully understands how well dietary supplements can help people reach their goals. She also understands how a private labeled supplement line can help gym owners expand their brand, increase their revenue and build a continued trust with their clientele. Whether you are looking to learn more about how the gymupps.org process works or looking to discuss the benefits of having your own private supplement line, Sommer can help you get started and give you guidance along the way.
Founding Partner – Operations Director
When it comes to private labeling supplements, quality is key. From making sure your brand is well represented, your supplements store is all that you want and you’re equipped with the tools you need to succeed, Megan is here to help. She will help you from the beginning and guide you through the process, as well as be there as a resource to help you as needed.
Why work with gymsupps.org?
- No Minimum Orders on Products
- Build Your Own Online and In-House Supplement Stores
- Product Storage and Shipping through gymsupps.org
- Drop Ship to Any Location in the US
- Fast Turnaround Times
- High Profit Margins
Our team is here to help you:
- Build a Custom Supplement Line for Your Company
- Customize Each Product with Your Logo/Design
- Assist with Marketing Materials and Promotional Ideas
- Help you create In-House and Online Stores
- Provide Tracking Information on all Orders to Help Expedite Delivery
Our products come from the best natural raw ingredients to ensure the highest quality!
- Are Made in a FDA and cGMP Compliant Facility
- Are Made in Manufacturing Plants that are NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) Certified.
- NSF certification is your key to making sure that the products you use meet strict standards for public health protection. From extensive product testing and material analyses to unannounced plant inspections, every aspect of a product's development is thoroughly evaluated before it can earn the NSF certification.
- Are Made in a Facility that uses Trained Professionals as well as High Efficiency Machines that are Approved by the Industry Standard
- Are Made in the USA
- Are Naturally Flavored with Stevia
- All Protein Powders are Cold Pressed
- Allergen Statement: Manufactured in a facility that also processes Milk, Soy, Eggs, Tree nuts, Peanuts and Wheat.